- Students Run La – Leader – Training Native youth to complete the Los Angeles Marathon
- United American Indian Involvement, Inc. (UAII) – Leader – Training with our Native Youth to complete the Los Angeles Marathon
- Walking Shield – Volunteer
- AICC – Los Angeles Marathon
- Department of Child and Family Services American Indian United
- Southern California Indian Center American Indian Families Partnership (AIFP) – Leader – Training Native youth to complete the Los Angeles Marathon
- Active in the Los Angeles County pow wows
I have worked with the Native American community in Los Angeles for over 16 years. I am big believer in understanding and respecting the cultural needs of our community. If elected, I will be able to do more for my community and advocate for our people; in hopes to guide and witness our community towards self-sufficiency and prosperity. I would like to promote and develop programs for our elders, youth and community in need, such as education, housing, transportation, and employment.